02 October 2011

31 Days of Love:Day 1

For the next 31 Days I am going on a journey. A journey to love all aspects of my life. From simple things like loving my kitchen to bigger, deeper, things like loving myself. I am the decider of my own happiness and bringing more love into my life is the perfect way to transform myself. I want to learn to love in new ways and show my love more to others.

So here it is...Day 1 of this journey. A journey that will probably bring tears and stress along the way but something that will be so rewarding in the end. I'm jumping in full force and digging deeper than ever before.

Linking up over at The Nester on her 31 day challenge...have you??

My other 31 Day posts:

Day 2: Finding Love in Pain
Day 3: Simplify
Day 4: Getting Rid of Clutter
Day 5: Thankfulness
Day 6: GIVEAWAY!
Day 7: Making the Best
Day 8: Choices
Day 9: Remind Me
Day 10: Sweet as Sugar
Day 11: My Family
Day 12: An Open Letter to My Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment