14 February 2012

Valentine's Day Fudge

Today, I wasn't feeling good. I had planned on cooking a whole big meal for my husband but I simply just didn't feel up to dragging two kids who also don't feel good to the store to get groceries then come back and cook for four hours.

Thankfully, my husband is understanding and apparently has something in mind for dinner. So instead of cooking dinner I made some Valentines Day Fudge.

Some of you may know that I am now a pampered Chef consultant:) I have loved Pampered Chef products pretty much forever and my kitchen is filled with Pampered Chef. Their products are amazing and last forever! I have things my mom handed down to me that she got 20 years ago that still work perfectly. I'm kind of obsessed with cooking and baking so I LOVE kitchen things that not only work well but make cooking and baking easier as I lack time with two kids. SO....Before I share the pictures and recipe I wanted to let you know that under each picture I put what Pampered Chef products I used. Some of you might not care but some of you might which is why I will label them.

Without further ado...Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge.... :)
Classic Batter Bowl
Start with 3/4 cup of Peanut Butter

Adjustable Measuring Spoon
Now get 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract

Now add it to the Peanut Butter

Easy Read Measuring Cup & Adjustable Measuring Spoon

Next get 2 cups of sugar and put it in a pot
Then, add 2 heaping tablespoons of Cocoa Powder
and 1/2 cup of Milk
Turn on medium heat
Grab a wooden spoon and stir until everything is mixed well.


Spoon Rest
Now, let your wooden spoon rest while you bring the pot to a heavy boil. Boil for 1 minute.

Now, pour this into your bowl.

spatula
Make sure to get every last drop out of the pot.

Stainless Steel Whisk
Whisk for 1 Minute until it is well mixed and gets thick. You can use a mixer but my kids were asleep so I didn't. Now, immediately pour into 8x8 pan.


Mine looks a little rough because it sat too long in the bowl while I took pictures. But I put some pink and red sprinkles on it.

Put it in the fridge to cool and harden then later...Enjoy:)







1 comment:

  1. So I now want: whisk, adjustable measuring spoon, easy read measuring cup, and spoon rest. Haha!! Love you sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete