15 October 2011

31 Days of Love Day 13: Winner and Surprises

Surprises are one of the best acts of love. The person has no idea it's coming. It's thoughtful and sweet. I have always said how I hate surprises but in reality...I love them. I love that someone took time out of their day to do something nice for me. The other day my husband surprised me by doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Talk about AWESOME! It's the little things :)

and NOW the winner of my giveaway..... for the wreath pictured is.....

Jennie from the blog Our Family of Three

Please email me asap with your address so I can ship it out to you on Monday!!

and for anyone who didn't see it before you can use code HEWEARSCOMBATBOOTS10 for 10 percent off in my Etsy shop. Also, I do custom orders so if there is one of my wreaths you like but would like it in a different color/size/style please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment