23 October 2011

31 Days of Love Day 14: Love for My Pup

When I was six months pregnant I fell in love with a wrinkled, 3 pound, brown puppy. She was the sweetest little girl ever and I had to have her.
Fast forward to today...she is nearly 3 years old(birthday in november) and is the best dog ever. Okay, so I might be a bit biased but seriously she is awesome! She is Little Miss' best friend and our watchdog. She knows when I'm sad and comforts me. She knows when I'm happy and is ready to play. She is wonderful and I can't imagine life without her.

Well, a couple weeks ago I was contacted by a wonderful lady from Animal Planet. She sent us a costume and asked us to try it on Jasmine and take a picture for their costume contest. Jasmine loves costumes so I didn't hesitate. She looks super cute in her costume so now I'm asking all of you to go vote for her! Click here or on the pictures to vote... You must vote for the pups before her to get to her picture. Vote her a 10!!! If I win I get to do a guest post on Animal Planet's blog which would be simply amazing! This dog is so wonderful and deserves to win...I mean come on...look at that face:)





No comments:

Post a Comment