29 September 2011

A New Trend in Hair Care

This post brought to you by TRESemmé. All opinions are 100% mine.

Something that has been hitting hair everywhere these days is Dry Shampoo. Celebrities have been raving about it and it seems I'm hearing about it everywhere. I've been dying to give it a try so when I was contacted by TRESemme to blog about their dry shampoo it was the kick in the butt I needed to go out and buy some to try myself. I have to say I actually really liked it!

think these dry shampoos would be Top Hair Products for School  as well as for those working or just too busy to wash their hair normally. Now to help you out I wanted to share some tips for any of my readers who want to try it out themselves.

For best results shake the bottle before use and in between each spray. Life the hair in sections and spray it lightly at the root. Spray it in short bursts 8-12 inches from your head and do not spray it like hair spray. After you've sprayed all of your hair leave it in for 1-2 minutes then use either your fingers or a brush to evenly distribute the product throughout your hair. If the nozzle clogs remove it and run it under warm water to unclog it.

TREsemme has come up with a full line of Dry Shampoos including:

Strengthening Dry Shampoo- With b12 Vitamins and keratin this formula helps to strengthen your hair and keep it full of body

Volumizing Dry Shampoo- With Mineral Clay and Citrus this formula removes oil while injecting hair with gorgeous volume

Smoothing Dry Shampoo- With Vitamin H and Silk Proteins this formula refreshes your straight style to removing excess oil, impurities and odor to ensure your smooth look lasts

Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo- With Witch Hazel, Citrus, and Aloe Vera this formula refreshes your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and oil while moisturizing hair

 

What I love most about Dry Shampoo is that as a stay home mom and military wife getting the chance to wash my hair everyday is sometimes out of the question so I LOVE that this is something fast and efficent. I can have clean hair without trying to find time to wash it in the shower.

With the complete line of Dry Shampoos you can revive your style's look on days when you have skip regular shampoo. These Dry Shampoos are uniquely formulated to remove oil and excess oil without a drop of water. With a burst of citrus infused in every product they leave your hair with a clean, fresh scent. So now you should go try some TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo and see for yourself how truly awesome it is :) I would never steer you guys wrong or tell you I love something if I really didn't! Promise!

You can check out this video from a top beauty guru on youtube for more information

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment