07 March 2011

A Child's Heart

These are pictures of my Little Miss who will be turning 2 years old at the end of April. She is such a ball of energy and emotion for such a young age.

Children are such amazing little people. They are resilient. They're lives are so simple. A child's heart wishes for snuggles, baths, time to play outside, and food that they'll enjoy. The simplest of things makes a child so happy. They look at the world through innocent eyes and are unaware of the pain so many face. They play and take naps like clockwork. 

Little Miss loves to dance. We are Nick Jr. watching family and whenever there is music coming from this channel she dances across my living room, so freely, without a care in the world. Seeing her do this nearly brings a tear to my eye. I wish I could view life as simple as she does.

2 comments:

  1. Aww such a cutie pie.


    Hang in there! I know it's so tough right now and I'm sorry you have to go through this. I wish there was something I could do to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cutie! It is always good for us to stop for a moment and see the world the way our kids do. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete