07 February 2011

Marriage Counseling.

We had our first counseling session and I'm not going to go into detail because some things should be kept between my husband and I but I will say it went fairly well I guess. We have a long way to go but I am thrilled with the way the counselor handled everything and think he is moving us in the right direction. I am not sure what the end result will be but I am happy with what he assigned. My husband will be going alone for the next session which is on Valentine's Day. I have to say I wish I could be a fly on the wall for that session but I am hoping that when he comes home he will be in a good mood and it will have went well. I wish I could tell you all more as I know you're probably wanting to know but I just can't. Please continue to pray for us in this difficult time. I hope to have a happier blog update soon. Thank you everyone for your sweet comments and support :) It is well appreciated and means so much to me!!

email me anytime  hewearscombatboots@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a first session accomplished & apparently on good terms! I will be praying & look forward to a little more detail (not personal details, but sort of learning how the "marriage counseling" process works). I'm sure there are many people who have considered it & maybe hearing about it may convince someone to take the initiative & go through with it! I have yet to finish my psych degree but I've learned enough to know that counseling is a very GOOD thing, but unfortunately some still carry a doubt about the whole idea. God bless you & your husband! I hope God shines that little light on your marriage & your future as man & wife stays bright. =) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent ever commented on your blog before because I have never really been quite sure what to say. To tell you the truth I am not really sure what to say now either. I wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my thoughts and I wish you all the best luck.
    Please dont feel like you should tell us more. I very much agree that somethings are better left offline and what that is, is up to each individual person. Your readers are just going to have to accept what you choose to share with them. Besides we dont really need to know all they nitty gritty details. All we hope for is that you two get better.

    ReplyDelete