18 February 2011

Date Night

Tomorrow a good friend of ours is babysitting while my husband and I go out alone for the first time in over a year. As the day approaches I get increasingly nervous and I have no idea why! I'm going on a date with my HUSBAND who I have been married to for 2 and a half years so...why am I nervous? I feel like I have first date jitters hehe

I am trying so hard to keep my cool and decide on something HOT to wear. I have to say it is a little hard to feel 'hot' or 'sexy' when you have a watermelon under your shirt but I am going to try. So far I have decided on skinny jeans and over the knee heeled boots now I just need a shirt to match..something to showcase my new pregnancy chest :) Wish me luck ladies! I am really hoping this date goes well and our 'fire' is re-lit. These past few days with him have been amazing but I still think we have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment