31 October 2010

C'est l'Halloween!

Halloween has been one of my favorite holidays since as long as I can remember second only to Christmas. With my birthday being only 4 days before Halloween I have always had a Halloween birthday party. This year was nothing short of the same. On Friday we invited some friends over and through a late night Halloween bash. I went as Lady Gaga and my hubby was Wooderson from Dazed and Confused. Here are some pictures from the party.
                                         Cupcakes
                                               Snacks & Drinks Table
                                               Beer & Orange Soda
                                               My hubby's famous Jungle Juice
                                                         Part of our Decorations
              
                                              Our somewhat creepy living room. Even my dog looks insane! lol
Happy Halloween everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Where are pictures with you & hubbster in costume? So glad you had a great time and decorations and food look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next year I swear I am going to have a real Halloween party! Yours looks like fun, but I agree we really need some photos of you and the hubs all dressed up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your food presentation is so cute! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete