06 July 2010

Weekly Weigh In



So, like I said last week I think I want to start telling my blogger community about my weight loss. I think it's important to let others know how I'm doing because it gives me motivation. The last thing I would want to post publicly is that I didn't stay on track so it helps to keep me going. So this week I lost 4 pounds. I consider that great especially since I did get off track a few times. I'm going to try to push it really hard this next week to maybe lose even more!! As you can see from the graph I've lost 8 pounds in 3 weeks. BUT before I started the program I'm on I had already lost 8 pounds so in total I've lost 16 pounds so far : ) The great part of it is that I can actually tell a difference in how I look and how my clothes fit although I have not gone down a size yet. I am feeling pretty great about all this and am finding it not half as hard as I thought it would be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment