07 July 2010

Sing a song because it sounds so sweet

From the time I was young music has guided me. I started singing at a very young age among playing various instruments and being in musicals. There are only two places I can go to feel completely relaxed and most like myself. One is the beach and the second is on stage. For me, music is a way to free yourself from life. I like to turn it up and get lost in the music and live and breathe through the lyrics. So many times I find myself lose track of time because I am just so involved in music. Whether it's singing or just listening to the amazing melodies of another musician. Music is the one thing in life I know will always be there for me when I need it. Those songs will never fade and those lyrics will never be forgotten. So many things in my life are falling apart but music is there and it gets me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment