09 July 2010

The Rollercoaster I Call Life



Up, Down, Up, Down, Around a curveeeeee, Up, Down, STOP, Get Off, Get Back On Another...etc...


Throw in a couple twists and unexpected turns and that is my life. I am a roller coaster fanatic but not a big fan of the fact that my life feels so much like a long winded roller coaster.
Just when things seem to slow down a bit and I am seem to be happy things take another turn and I begin my way up another hill. Sometimes I wonder if things will ever get easier but it seems that's life. I've learned a lot since my husband deployed and have really begun to change my outlook on life. From my body transformation(I'm up to 19lbs lost!!) to getting to spend so much time at the beach it's hard not to look at life in a different light. There's a lot of things I want to talk about here but until they are out in the open I can't but I will say this; Sometimes you have to take a look at your life and question if enough...is enough. You can't let yourself get walked all over or lose who you are because in the scheme of things YOU are your own best friend and you have to make YOU happy...not everyone else. For me, my daughter is my NUMBER 1 priority and if I'm happy, she's happy. So, in these next couple months some drastic changes will most likely be taking place. Right now it is all pretty up in the air but in a couple months I will know some answers...It saddens me to talk about this without really being able to tell you wants going on but this is the way it has to be for now and I sincerely hope you understand.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment