14 April 2010

Babies are on their own time


This little girl is my everything. She is the reason I live and the love of my life. She is the reason for everything I do. She is the most precious gift that God could ever have given me and I thank Him everyday for putting her in my life. This little girl is about to turn one on April 28. My little baby is growing up and I can hardly believe it's almost been a year since I've had her! Well a lesson that I am having a hard time learning is that babies do things on their own time. Little Miss suffers from severe reflux which has hindered her mobility. She is 11 months and not yet crawling...she didn't even sit up on her own until 8 1/2 months. Because of this she goes to physical therapy twice a week for an hour each time. She has shown major improvement but still has a long way to go. It is so hard watching her wanting to move and crawl but she just can't. This has got to be one of the hardest things I have ever been through. I know that she will catch up when she's ready but she is sure worrying mommy.

On another note my husband is now leaving may 10 instead of the 15th...We leave Saturday to visit family for two weeks coming back May 3..we will have one week to pack up our house into storage. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment