21 March 2010

Our first Skype

So today my husband and I skyped for the first time. Okay, okay so he was sitting right next to me. But still it was sad. He set up the webcam I got him for his birthday and downloaded skype. Surreal to say the least. As I sit there staring at him on my computer my heart broke a little and I almost had to laugh at myself. Sometimes, we as women, get so caught up in a moment and have to take a step back and stop ourselves before getting too emotional. My husband laughs at me at times like these. Now, for a man, he is pretty sensitive and emotional but he will never admit it. His emotions do not even compare to mine though! I watch a lifetime movie and have to grab a bucket to let my tears gush out into!

I think I get this from my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment