21 April 2014

Germany:First Look at our House

It sure has been a while but now that I am here in Germany I hope to return to the blog world for good. I will be a stay at mom again so I will have a lot of time on my hands! I wanted to share some "First Look" pictures of the house we will be living in. They are finishing up renovations so we have to wait until May 1 to move in which is hard! We are so anxious! The pictures are not great as I just got a brand new cell phone and took them with that(not quite sure how to work it yet). But next time we see the house I will have my regular camera with me!
The house is located in Neusstrasburg, Germany. 2000sqft, 5 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. I'm swooning over this house just looking at the pictures again. It is so much more beautiful in person!

The house is on a decent size piece of land and will soon have a terrace off the back and a new patio/balcony off the front! On the hill is a Cow farm. Such a beautiful view!

You can't see but to the left is a big tub. Ahhh I love it!

We will definitely be getting grippers for the stairs as they are not made well for little feet!



I couldn't fit the whole kitchen in the picture. This kitchen is gorgeous and huge! I cannot wait to cook meals in it!!



Things will be changing on the blog. I cannot wait to update you on the progression of our home as well as all of our adventures here in Germany. I have missed this blog so much and am thrilled to be back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment