23 November 2012

Thanks, thanks a lot.

Today and I am thankful for all the normal things...my kids of course, my fur baby, my husband, and all of my amazing friends and family.

In addition to the obvious things I am thankful for many nontraditional thigd as well...

I am thankful for not being rich. I'm thankful that we aren't greedy. I'm thankful that we are given times when we have to swallow our pride and ask for help. I'm thankful our kids are not spoiled with material possessions but are spoiled with love instead.

I am thankful for the low self esteem, depression, and bullying I endured as a child and into my teenage years. As My kids grow I am thankful I have experienced these things because I know how to handle them. I am a strong and independent because of the life I've lived. I have overcome many hard times with God's grace and for that I am so thankful.

I am thankful for where I grew up because it was a melting pot of different races and religions. I am thankful that I don't see color when I look at someone. I am able to look at someone's soul.

I am thankful for all of the people that are fake and lie because they have helped me to have an even better intuition about people's real intention. I am also thankful because it has made me appreciate those wonderful people I do have in my life even more.


And last but not least...I am thankful for this blog. This has carried me through life for 2 and a half years. All of you have been so kind and sweet. I appreciate each and every reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment