18 July 2011

Let the Games Begin!!!

I had some interest from you all in joining me in losing weight. I've got some fun things planned for this journey we will beginning together and am starting it all TODAY. So here is how it's going to go down...

To those of you who want to lose weight with me...

-'Like' my facebook page(link on the right side of my blog)
-Follow me on Twitter @LenaPenaa
-Every Monday it will be time to weight in. I invite you to comment on my Weekly Weigh In post with your current weight, last week's week, and how much you have lost in total. Also, tell me about how you're doing and feeling. I will have have questions and tips every week with my weekly weight in post.
-There will be PRIZES if I have enough people involved. I really want to help all of you stay motivated right along with me.
-Join me in weekly weigh ins on your blog. Post your weigh in picture on your blog and leave me a link in the comments on my WWI(Weekly Weigh In) post
-Leave a comment with your email address or shoot me an email at  hewearscombatboots@gmail.com

So here goes nothing everybody, let's do this together!!
My first WWI post will be on Wednesday even though they will normally be on Mondays so keep a look out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment