04 June 2011

2 Days Until It's Eviction Time

TWO DAYS until I get induced. In just two short days I will be looking into the eyes of one of God's most beautiful creations. A sweet, handsome little person who is all mine to love and bring up in the best way I know possible. I am so excited to meet this little man who has been created in my belly and whom I have been carrying for nine months.

It's amazing the love you have for your kids. I never understood unconditional love until I had kids. The love I have for them is so strong and overwhelming it brings tears to my eyes. It's a love that consumes every bit of you and something that will never die. No matter what mistakes my kids make in life or what path they choose I will love them and support them. I will guide them as best as I can but most of all...I will love them forever and ever. If they need me I will be there. When I say my kids are my world...it's no exaggeration. Everything I do is for or because of them.

From the time I was little I always knew I wanted to be a mom. Most kids dreamed of going of to college while I dreamed of getting married and having babies. This is the part in my life that I couldn't wait to start and now that I'm here, living it, it's better than I could have ever expected. It's tough sometimes but I wouldn't change anything for the world and being a mamma is the best job I could ever ask for. While I was driving the other day a song came on the radio and the lyrics made me think of my babies and moved me to tears. It is a beautiful song and exactly how I feel about my kids.

"It hurts my heart to see you cry. I know it's dark, this part of life. Oh, it finds us all and we're too small to stop the rain. Oh, but when it rains I will stand by you. I will help you through. When you've done all you can do, you can call me. And I will dry your eyes, I will fight your fight. I will hold you tight and I won't let go."


"I won't let go"-Rascal Flatts

I try not to take little moments with Little Miss for granted. She is growing up so fast so I'm trying to soak in every minute. Last night we were out late at a friend's house and she fell asleep in the car. My husband carried her in and sat on the couch with her while I put new sheets on her bed(hers were in the wash) and they both fell asleep. It was so precious. It reminded me of when she was a baby, she would always fall asleep on him. I'm so glad I have a husband who love our kids as much as I do and shows it. There is so much love in our house for our kids... even our dog loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment