12 April 2011

Belly News-32 Weeks

32 Weeks. Wow. Where has the time gone? It is insane how fast this pregnancy seems to have flown by. I am due in 8 weeks. In just two weeks my little girl will be turning 2...Time needs to slow down!
I'm officially at the stage in my pregnancy where even sitting on our comfy(new) couch is uncomfortable. Everything hurts all of the time. I am getting really anxious about everything that needs to be done before Little Man makes his appearance but am trying to relax and not stress out. We haven't even started the nursery yet although we did finally agree on a theme. One of my wonderful friends is throwing me a baby shower and it's two weeks from Sunday. I simply cannot wait!! I was not expecting to have one this time around since it's not my first rodeo but was thrilled when she offered because everything we own is pink thanks to Little Miss. My boy will just have to tough it out in a pink walker and a pink bouncy seat though because those things are just too expensive to replace and he won't even know the difference. Although the nursery has not been started we do have clothes in his closet. I have spent about $200 on clothes for him(as well as a few needed things for Little Miss) and was given quite a bit of hand me downs from a friend. He's almost set on a clothes up to nine months except for some basics. I still need to figure out a coming home outfit for him though.

Like I said before, in two weeks Little Miss turns 2 years old. She will no longer be my little baby :( It is sad to see her growing so fast but I am so proud of the little girl she is becoming. She is such a sweet little thing and I know once she gets over the initial jealousy and shock she will be a great big sister to Little Man. My mamma is flying in on Little Miss' birthday for four days. We will be going to a water park to celebrate with lots of friends and I couldn't think of a better way. We considered having a birthday party but decided since my baby shower is going to be the weekend after Little Miss' birthday that we would take her to the waterpark instead. She loves water and being outside in the sun so I know it is going to be such a fun and relaxing day for all of us. She doesn't need any more toys and asking people to come to a party and bring presents especially with me having a baby shower just didn't seem right to us. We really wanted to do something special for her birthday because soon she will not be getting all of our attention and will have to share us with Little Man. Sometimes I feel guilty for bringing a new baby into our family when Little Miss is still so little but I am so excited and I know she will be too once she gets used to having him here.

I hope you all are doing great and Welcome to all of the new followers :) Looking forward to getting to know you!


1 comment:

  1. I SO know what you mean about not being able to find comfort. Used to be I would lay down for a bit, left or right side, and I'd find relieve. No more. These days the only comfort I find is sitting in the recliner in our bedroom. I've take two very long naps in this chair and fell asleep in it with a comfy comforter last night before finally getting in bed. I'm not sure how I'm gonna cope with eight more weeks of this. :)

    ReplyDelete