14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
So today for Valentine's Day my husband was off work but had to run errands and such today so it was Little Miss and I alone most of the day. Here is what we did :)
 First we made some heart shaped pink rice krispie treats and enjoyed them after we ate lunch.

 Then we took paper and made a card for Daddy. Little Miss had a little help from Mommy to make the letters.
 (The smudges at the bottom under "Love," are where I used photoshop to smudge out my daughter's name for our privacy)
 and some flowers I picked up yesterday for $4.99 at Target. My husband is not into flowers and thinks they are a waste of money so I bought myself some hahaha. I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day filled with love! I sure enjoyed spending it with Little Miss and am looking forward to going out to dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment