23 October 2010

Family, Roadtrips, & Our New House

I cannot believe how long it has been since I have updated you all on my life! Well the picture you see is a picture of our dining room(minus a huge picture of paris we hung up after this was taken). We have been working so hard to get our house put together that I have hardly had time to think. The first week my Husband was back to work was awful even though it was only a 4 day work week. I missed him so much! But I was so excited he was on days! Well that friday we took off on a mini vacation. We got back on Sunday and at 11:30pm, just two hours after we got home, he got a call from work saying he had to come in and was on mids now. We are pretty bummed about that as he was on mids before deployment for several months.

On Wednesday of this week we just got home from visiting family for 12 days. It was so great to see everyone! We had such a good time! But after the long drives to see our family and to get back home I have decided no more roadtrips for a while! hehe It was exhausting but very worth it to see everyone we loved!

So everyone that is our life lately! Big news will be revealed soon : )

No comments:

Post a Comment