28 September 2010

Money Saving Tuesday:Free Gift Cards from Chase Bank

Like most mom's or wives I like to save my family money in any way I can. I am constantly on the search for new programs where I can earn free things for free. One thing I am super excited to share with you all is through Chase Bank. Now, I know not everyone has chase bank but for some this may be a reason to switch. In May, I was talked into getting and Ultimate Rewards Debit Card. It was $25 and didn't come our of our account until July, so I thought 'what the heck, why not try it?'. Well I did and boy are we reaping the benefits. Within 3 months I had scored enough points to get $25 cash back or a gift card. There are many options to spend your points on but I find gift cards are the best deal. After my hubby returned from deployment we bought a car and put a pretty hefty down payment on it...which we used my debit card for. This got us tons of points. After much careful thought I opted to go ahead and order two gift cards. This was my first time using my points and we still have a ton left over after this order. This is what I got in the mail today...




Pretty awesome, huh? If you use your debit card as much as I do...this program is so worth the $25!! It pays for itself in no time. Only downfall: If you and your hubby both want one you cannot combine points from the different cards. For now, I am the only one in my household that has one because I don't think there is a need to have two as we spend 90% of our time together so now we just use my card instead of his. Anyone else have one? If so, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment