16 September 2010

Homecoming

Feels like it's been forever since I updated my blog!! Well, my hubby is home : )

This is us. Just moments after our first hug. I remember thinking that this can't be happening. He can't really be home. It felt so surreal, like a dream. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other and we still can't. Our daughter warmed up to him so quick. They are so cute together. I love watching him play with her. We found a house to rent and started moving in today. This week has been a whirlwind and we have been so busy!! Tomorrow we will be staying in overnight our house for the first time and we begin car shopping tomorrow as well. Our new house is so perfect for us!! I'm so happy!! Looking forward to being settled so we can relax for at least a couple days before hubby's R&R is over. Hope all you lovelies are doing well!! I can't guarantee an update tomorrow but I will sure try!!

4 comments:

  1. :))))))))) SOOOOOOOOOO Happy!!!! and grateful I got to talk to you today. Really been struggling. I love you and I am proud of you. Glad he is back all safe and sound!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!!!!! What a sweet pic! Love it! Congratulationsssss...you both made it! hehe =) XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!! Hope you have a fabulous time with your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic! I'm glad everything is going so well with the move and that life seems perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete