31 August 2011

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
  EdenFantasys is such a great website with awesome customer service. They're packaging is discreet and shipping was so fast! Every time I get on their website I find something new I want :)

I am a raging chocoholic and one thing I've been dying to try from edenfantasys is the Sweet Heart Chocolate Box. This delicious kit comes complete with everything you need for a tasty and sensual night with your spouse. I love the way it's packaged as well because it comes in a heart which resembles a box of chocolates. It is very classy looking. This would make a great gift for Valentine's Day:)

Something else I've had my eye on is the Knead Me Massage Set from Jimmyjane. What is so neat about this little set is is that the candle is not just a candle but it's also useful for a massage. When you light the candle you let it burn for a few minutes then blow it out. After you've filled the room with the yummy scent you then can pour the 'wax' onto your partner and use it as a massage oil. How cool is that?! Also, in this set you get the Contour M Massager. This massager is great for those of us whose hands get tired after just a few minutes of massaging.

If my husband and I ever have the chance to go on a trip by ourselves the kit I would love to get is the Honeymoon Carry-On Bag. This is for those who are a bit more adventurous and comes with many things to accommodate that adventurous side including, taper candles, body paint, and handcuffs. All of the stuff comes safe in a discreet white bag complete with a lock.


Alright, I could go on forever about things I want but I guess I'll stop there and go ahead and get to the winner of my contest!!! I took all of your entries and put them into an excel document and used random.org to randomly select a winner. So without further ado....the winner is.....


KAE, the owner of the blog Anchor's Away

Thanks to all who entered and I apologize for the delay in announcing the winner. Things were a little crazy with my hubby coming home but now I am back into a normal routine:)

KAE-please send me an email at hewearscombatboots@gmail.com so I can send you your gift card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment