20 December 2010

I'm sorry

I'm sorry for leaving you all and not updating. I'm sorry for starting a contest and not finishing it. Like I mentioned in a previous post we are pretty broke right now. Well, we no longer have cable or Internet an posting from my phone is extremely difficult. So that is why I have been MIA. It sucks and I feel terrible but I have no idea when we'll be able to afford to have cable and Internet again. We got behind on our bill and they shut it off. They wanted a rediculous ammount to turn it back on so my husband said find come get the cable box on Tuesday and we will no longer even have the option of simply turning it back on. So we have this beautiful 50 inch tv we bought as a present for ourselves after deployment but nothing but movies to watch on it. I have to admit it is kind of nice not having all of these luxuries because we do more things together rather than mindlessly staring at a computer screen or tv but I do miss my tv shows and being able to blog. I miss blogging so much. I will try to update as much as possible but I cant make any promises as like I said it's very difficult from my phone. For now my contest will be post-poned so sorry to those who entered but hopefully I can get try to get to wifi to do it again. On a brighter note my mom and sister will be in town for Christmas and I am so happy! Hope you all have a great holiday! I miss you all so much!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything that is going on in your life right now. I hope that everything gets easier for you all in the new year. I feel you on being pretty broke! Hope 2011 is better! I don't know if you have a Starbucks or not, but they have free wifi and a brewed coffee is only a few bucks. Hope that helps!!!

    ReplyDelete