02 April 2010

The Climb

Sometimes life pulls at your heart strings and shows you your dreams you haven't achieved. Sometimes it feels like those dreams are miles away and so out of reach. Being a military wife and a mom sometimes I doubt if I will ever have time for myself. To do the things I aspire to and love to do. I am a very passionate person and my passions have taken a back seat to the life I'm living. I've got a long road ahead of me before these dreams will ever have a chance of coming true. It takes a lot of strength to put your own wants aside and just take care of your family. I just hope one day I have the chance to do something amazing. Something I have dreamed of since I was a little girl. and I hope my husband will support me the way I have supported him.

No comments:

Post a Comment